Want to catch up with me? Here are a few places I plan to be in the coming year. I'll be adding to this list as dates are confirmed, so check back.
* NOV. 5, BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA. Reader's Luncheon hosted by the Southern Magic chapter of Romance Writers of America. I'll be hosting a table, so come and have lunch with me! I'll be giving away special New Orleans goodies in honor of Royal Street's upcoming release: there will be beads, posters, and--who knows--maybe even a book! For information, click HERE. There will be some great authors there, including urban fantasy authors J.F. Lewis and Lexi George, and Victoria Dahl will be the keynote speaker.
*NOV. 30, OPELIKA, ALABAMA. Public Relations Council of Lee County luncheon, Saugahatchee Country Club. I'll be talking about things I've learned along the publishing journey that have surprised me. For example, how long everything takes!
* APRIL, dates TBA: NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA. I'll be in town sometime around the launch date for Royal Street and hope to do a couple of events. Stay tuned for more details!
* APRIL 21, MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA. I'm planning to be at the Alabama Festival of the Book in some capacity to be determined.
* AUGUST 8-12, NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA. Authors After Dark 2012. This is a great small convention, and the authors who'll be there are mind-boggling--I'm going to be the biggest fangirl there. It's a great way to hang out with authors in an informal setting, and there are lots of goodies to be had. As for an August conference in New Orleans? Holy Heat Stroke, Batman. Bring a fan. Get more info HERE and check out that author list! Woot!
* OCTOBER 2012 AUBURN, ALABAMA. The 2012 Auburn Writer's Conference. Dates and details TBA.